Reports to - General Manager
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The successful candidate will be required to perform the following duties;
· Head of Production and Operations Department and responsible to the General Manager for all Production and Operations functions of the organization.
· In conjunction with the production entities, draws up production and operations plans and assists in their implementation.
· Prepares plans for improving production and profitability.
· Reviews and modifies when necessary existing production and operations plans.
· Monitors livestock production and operations activities and advises on suitable techniques to improve productivity.
· Performs any other duties as may be directed by the General Manager.
Holder of a Master's Degree in Animal Science or Veterinary Science or Range Management or equivalent qualifications plus at least five years of relevant working experience in a reputable institution. Must have excellent communication and inter-personal skills and should be computer literate.
A client seeks to hire a qualified candidate for the position of a Production and Operations Manager
Learn about new items, custom picked just for you.
Notification for member sales, events and promotions.