REPORTING TO SECRETARY GENERAL
Seek to hire a Farm Manager who will be responsible for establishing; operating and managing the farming process from start to finish with the help of all relevant stakeholders. He/She will be responsible for all aspects related to overseeing day-to-day operations of the avocado farm.
Duties and Responsibilities
· Managing the day to day operations of the farm such as nursery management, transplanting, irrigation, fertilization pest management and harvesting.
· Completion of farm expansion plan.
· Monitoring of existing orchards.
· Management and control of staffs
· Planning and implementation of a harvesting programs to maximize returns.
· Preparation of annual budgets in cooperation with an Accountant and monitoring of financial performance
· Ensuring compliance with health and safety requirements
· Tanzanian Citizen
· At least Dip10ma or its equivalent in 'any of the following fields:
· Horticulture, Agronomy or Agriculture,
· Minimum 3 years traceable farm Management/Agronomy Experience.
· Working experience in avocado production is .an added advantage,
· Conversant with Good Agricultural Practices (Global GAP, Rainforest)
· Integrity and honesty are prerequisites
· Proven' leadership and management experience in a company environment
· Excellent Computer application Skills.
· Highly motivated, self-driven with ability to' drive initiative to achieve goals,
· Fully understand farming for export market.
· Experience in Avocado farming will be an extra advantage
· Willingness to live in rural areas
· Ready to comply to policies and principles -at all times.
A client seeks to hire a Farm Manager who will be responsible for establishing; operating and managing the farming process from start to finish with the help of all relevant stakeholders.
Learn about new items, custom picked just for you.
Notification for member sales, events and promotions.