ADVANCED FINANCIAL MODELLING & DASHBOARDS - with Excel
Learn to extract meaning from your company’s data using the unique
“Financial Modelling Quadrant System ”
What is it all about? This is a workshop which entails to develop and sharpen the skills of delegates in Financial Modelling and Quadrant System, the quadrants are the drivers of the value of the company, model of the financial statement, model the Sensitivity of the value of the company, Simulate the possible variability of the intrinsic value of the company using Monte Carlo Simulation. This is a 3 days workshop that will uplift your techniques and skills from standard to the level of blackbelt.
What it Contain? The workshop aims at molding delegates in aspects which will help them to improve their skills in
• DISCOVER the most efficient ways in planning, designing, structuring, cross-checking and auditing your financial models,
• CONSTRUCT robust, reliable financial models that are easy to amend and maintain integrity, UNDERSTAND advanced techniques and applications in financial modelling, LEARN to measure, interpret and predict a company’s performance using advanced Excel financial models,
• IMPROVE decision-making processes with better risk evaluation, sensitivity analysis and scenario modelling,
• SAVE time on the analysis and manipulation of your financial models with keen insights from our expert.
• SOLVE your real-life financial modelling issues and challenges.
• APPLY powerful visualization techniques to deliver maximum impact when presenting your financial models.
• OPTIMIZE financial models to ensure they are easy-to-use and well-documented in accordance with spread-sheet modelling best practices.
• PREPARE financial models to address a variety of financial modelling scenarios.
Who is to attend? The recommended delegates are
- CFO Financial Managers and Analysts Director/Head/Manager of Business Development
- Financial/Equity/Treasury Analysts
- Finance Director, Project Managers, Project Financiers and Lenders
- Accountants and Auditors
- Financial Controllers and Head of Finances
Trainer`s profile: Gerald Strever (https://www.linkedin.com/in/gerald-strever-95a9541/) is a globally renowned expert on financial modeling and spreadsheet techniques. He is the Senior Managing Partner of Finance Training Solutions, specializing in Financial Strategy, Business Modeling, Financial Risk Modelling and Company Valuation. Gerald worked for 15 years in Senior Management Accounting and Financial Management positions and holds a degree in Accounting from the University of South Africa, an Honors Degree in Business Economics from the University of South Africa and a Master’s Degree in Business Administration from the University of the Witwatersrand.
Dates: 13th-15th Sept,2017
Cost: TZS 1,250,000 Net of Taxes for the Three Days Training per delegate
Venue: Mayfair Plaza Conference
Contacts: Abdillahi Hassan Cell: +255713340330 LandLine: +255222124231
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com
Learn about new items, custom picked just for you.
Notification for member sales, events and promotions.