Gairo Water Supply and sanitation Authority (Gairo WSSA) is a utility under category C which is responsible for the overall operation and management of water supply and sanitation services within the urban area of Gairo Township which is the headquarter of Gairo district. The authority was established and gazetted on 17/12/2003 by then Ministry Of Water And Livestock Development, The authority became operational in August, 2004. Hereby Gairo WSSA invites applications to the applicants with suitable qualifications to apply positions of the following posts. Water Engineer II .
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITY
• To design new water networks to the areas with no water supply coverage.
• To maintain records of water network inventory and monitors all factors affecting the network.
• To assist in handling customer complaints relating to water supply.
• To carry out studies for water losses and recommend the corrective measure to solve problems.
• To prepare and maintain a record of daily major and minor breakdowns of water distribution system and cause for prompt repair of the same.
• To supervise curbing technical losses of water through leakages, breakages, system, overflows etc
• perform any other duties as may be assigned by the Supervisor
Required Qualifications (Knowledge, Skills and Abilities): Holder of a Diploma/FTC in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent qualifications and Must be Computer literate and fluent in English and Swahili languages.
Beware of Conmen: BrighterMonday does not receive money for a job or any other opportunity. If you do note such activity please report through [mobile number removed]
Gairo WSSA invites applications to the applicants with suitable qualifications to apply for the position of a Water Engineer
Learn about new items, custom picked just for you.