Water Mission Tanzania, an affiliate of Water Mission International, is a Christian nonprofit engineering organization that designs, builds, and implements Water, Sanitation, and Hygiene (WASH) solutions for people in developing countries and disaster areas. Established in Tanzania in 2013, Water Mission Tanzania is growing and now numbers about 40 staff with offices in two locations, the main office in Dar es Salaam and a regional office in Kasulu, Kigoma Region. Our mission is to provide sustainable access to safe water.
Water Mission Tanzania is seeking for a suitable candidate to fill in the position of Lead Engineer with strong Project Management skills to be based in Kasulu with frequent travels to the field. The person in this position must possess a heartfelt passion for our mission.
Qualification & Skills:
1. Bachelors degree in Engineering – Civil, Chemical, or Mechanical are preferred
(Master’s degree desirable, but can be offset with quality experience).
2. Experience of at least 5 to 10 years
3. Registration and recognition as a professional engineer in Tanzania
4. Driver’s license
5. Advanced skills with office computer (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.) and drafting programs (AutoCAD/PowerCADD,SolidWorks/ProE)
6. Excellent verbal and written communications skills (English)
7. Excellent analytical skills, process design skills and project planning and management skills.
8. A level of impeccable integrity and stewardship that demonstrates to those who invest in Water Mission Tanzania a sense of security and trust that their gifts are well used and invested.
9. Must be standards and detail- oriented with ability to plan ahead.
10. Should be willing to travel to remote places including occasional trips abroad.
Candidates who meet the above requirements should e-mail their applications and attach a copy of current CV including day-time contact phone numbers; and names and contact information of three references. PLEASE SPECIFY THE NET SALARY YOU EXPECT.
E-mail your application to firstname.lastname@example.org and copy email@example.com .
Please Title your e-mail: Application – Lead Engineer – Your name
A registered and experienced engineer with strong Project Management skills to fill the position of Lead Engineer in Kasulu Kigoma.
Learn about new items, custom picked just for you.
Notification for member sales, events and promotions.