1. Support the company with planning, coordinating and implementing of effective HSE policies, guidelines and procedures to ensure that the company HSE objectives are met.
2. Provide support to company team in all aspects of safety, occupational health, safety and environmental issues.
3. Attend pre-job, planning and client meetings as required on HSE related matters.
4. Assist with developing HSE plans that comply with Company policies and procedures as well as client requirements.
5. Ensure training, tool box meetings are implemented as part of the company’s training and HSE program, i.e. emergency response systems, etc.
6. Investigate and complete the process for close out of all Accident Investigation Reports and prepare/submit lessons learned to the Managing Director
7. Make sure all Near Miss are reported and recorded
8. Provide HSE aspects of Company Bid Submissions as requested
9. Assist in the development of project specific HSE procedures.
10. Conduct HSE trainings and orientation to all new employees.
11. Ensure all worksites are HSE compliant with Company policies and safety standards.
12. Make sure electrical works executed by the company comply with the local and International standards.
1. Basic Education in HSE
2. Background in electrical engineering (Diploma or BSc)
3. At least 2 years’ experience but fresh graduates can apply too
4. Fluent English
5. Excellent communications and interpersonal skills
6. Team-oriented skills
7. Able to work independently
8. Able to work under pressure
9. Knowledge of oil and gas industries is an added advantage
A client seeks to hire a qualified candidate for the position of a HSE & Complience Engineer
Learn about new items, custom picked just for you.
Notification for member sales, events and promotions.