The Camp Manager will be responsible for inspecting, maintaining and repairing mechanical, electrical, plumbing, and HVAC systems to ensure optimal operating results. The successful candidate will oversee the company’s facility operations, manage staff, manage office moves and manage janitorial duties, all while remaining in compliance with local, state and federal regulations.
· Coordinate system repairs and monitor system performance
· Maintain adequate parts inventory and order items as necessary
· Contract out landscaping and snow removal services
· Oversee and supervise team of maintenance technicians
· Execute equipment audits and record-taking policies
· Coordinate with the Director of Capital Projects on the implementation of new building projects
· Ensure compliance with all safety and security protocols
A client seeks to hire a qualified candidate for the position of a Camp Manager - Oil and Gas
Learn about new items, custom picked just for you.
Notification for member sales, events and promotions.