Reports to: Regional Data Manager
Supervisory role: None
Location: APHFTA Regional officers (Morogoro, Iringa, and Tabora)
• Diploma or Degree in any health related field, statistics, social sciences
• Demonstrated work experience at grassroots level in social work and /or community mobilization
• Very good knowledge of English and other additional local languages spoken by local communities in the 5 targeted project regions (Knowledge of more than two languages hasnan advantage)
• Good knowledge of computer is a must.
• The candidate should have excellent communications skills and a demonstrated ability to work with large teams over a period of time.
• Preferred experience and skills include prior work experience in data management or similar exercise including surveys.
Deadline & Mode of Submission:
The Expression of Interest must be in English and should be submitted electronically and addressed to:
Chief Executive Officer,
Association of Private Health Facilities in Tanzania (APHFTA),
P. O. BOX 13234, DA ES SALAAM, TANZANIA
E-mail [email removed]
The closing date is 5th June 2020 at 18:00 EAT.. In case of late submission, the application will not be considered for evaluation.
The council data Entrant will support the Regional Data Manager in the management of project data within the respective councils. This involves data collection, compilation, analysis, validation throughout the project implementation as per of the MEAL framework in the respective councils.
Learn about new items, custom picked just for you.