Monitoring continuous and reliable flow of electric power supply from generating plants to various places of grid
destination and distribution points.
a) Collect all necessary initial technical data in the daily log sheets and defect register book.
b) Issue permits to work, limitation of access, sanction of test after proper isolation of equipment at switch yard before people start working to ensure highest safety standards are observed and maintained all the times in order to preserve life and property.
c) Maintain close liaison with National Grid Control Centre (NGCC), generating plant stations and other grid substation operators to ensure smooth restoration of power supply in case of system power failure.
d) Report a day recorded shift events to system control supervisor to ensure the higher authority get informed for
record and action.
Trade Test or its equivalent in Electrical Installation from recognized local vocational training institution Secondary School Certificates - Form Iand/or VI
HOW TO APPLY:
1. Applicants should apply on the strengths of the information given in this advertisement.
2. Applicants must attach an up to date current Curriculum Vitae (CV) with reliable contact address, email and telephone numbers.
3. Application letters should clearly state the candidate's name, secondary examination index number and year of examination appearing in the attached academlccertlficates.
4. Applicants must attach the following:
a) Certified copies of Ordinary Diploma certificates
b) Certified copies of Form IV and Form VI National Examination Certificates
c) Certified birth certificates
5. Applicants should indicate two reputable and referees with their reliable contacts
6. Applicants are required to disclose relevant information in their applications. Giving false or incomplete information will lead to disqualification at any time during the recruitment process or after engagement.
7. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted
8. Women are highly encouraged to apply.
9. Please note that phone calls or any kind of soliciting for these positions by applicants or relatives will automatically lead to disqualification.
A client seeking a qualified candidate for the position of a SYSTEM OPERATORS
Learn about new items, custom picked just for you.
Notification for member sales, events and promotions.