• Develop and/or revise Requests for Application,Annual Program Statements,Requests for Proposal,
Concept Notes,Grants & Contract manuals,support documents,templates,and systems to ensure
compliance with project needs and donor requirements
• Provide management over sight and technical assistance to the project and proposal budget
• Provide oversight to grants and contracts .Work closely with project technical staff to facilitate the
grant application and delivery process.
• Provide oversight and technical assistance in the propermanagement of grants,sub contracts,and
sub-agreements throughout the project.
• Work with the Grants Manager,senior management and technical staff to select grantees foraward.
This will include establishing selection criteria for sub-grantees and conducting pre-award
assessments to determine the responsibility of prospective grantees and providing feed back to all
• Make determinations of risk profiles of prospective grantees and recommend appropriate
approach estomitigate the risks identified,including the development of special award conditions.
• Ensuresub-grantee meet sselection criteria & budget analysis and negotiations
• Complete submission of award documents for approval by Chief of Party/USAID or DAI/W contracts
• Provide technical assistance to staff and grantee so administrative policies and procedures for
grants management. Technical assistance on the following topics will be provided in conjunction
with the Grant sManager
• Policies and procedures for procurement under sub-grants &I nterpretation of donor regulations
• Coordinate the monthly/quarterly reporting process where each grantee submits requests for
reimbursements,and reports financial status,monitoring and evaluation data and an arrative report
• Assess and manage risk for sub-awards to partner and subrecipient organizations.
• Conducts it evisits to selected grantee organizations todirectly observe project implementation,
provide project management support,train on USAID rules and regulations
• Ensure regular audits are conducted on local partner and follow upon resolution off indings with
• Organize an dmaintain all project documents and files related to grant process and individual
• Maintain and updat especific project and related correspondence files,tracking and status sheets,
• Conduct investigation store solve contractual issues/problems/disputes arising from grants and
make recommendations to Grants Manager for resolution.
Degree in Finance,Accounting,BusinessA dministration or related field.
Strongorganizational skills, accuracy and attention to detail.
Experience with USAID donorfunded project.
Experience with GAAP and fund accounting principles, practices and regulations.
Working knowledge of grants accounting.
Proficiency with Microsoft office.
Experienc eworking with databases.
Multi-lingual skills and/or multi-cultural experience appreciated
At least three years of working experience
A client seeks to hire a qualified candidates for the position of a Grants Officer
Learn about new items, custom picked just for you.
Notification for member sales, events and promotions.