Key Responsibilities :
• Prospecting and recruiting new customers for the various personal banking products for the branch.
• Ensure high customer service standards at all times, by coordinating the services required with all the stakeholders inside and outside the branch.
• Managing and controlling the customer queues by monitoring the banking hall
• Ensure customers are well informed of all the products on offer
• Order ATM cards, cheque books, issue account balances and attend to Front Office account queries
• Assist in compliance with operational risk requirements e.g. KYC, AML, health & safety standards; observe security situations in the banking hall.
• Ensure all entries being processed are fully authorized
• Perform any other duties as assigned by the line manager
• Bachelor degree
• Ability to quickly grasp and understand banking policies, guidelines (rules), systems
• Must be honest, firm, smart and hard working
Applications Deadline: 20th May 2018
• Only shortlisted Candidates will be contacted.
• Applicants must indicate the position they are applying for.
A client seeking a qualified candidate for the position of a Customer Service Officer
Learn about new items, custom picked just for you.
Notification for member sales, events and promotions.