Transsnet is a joint venture between Transsion, the manufacturers of smartphone brands used by over 30% of Africans, including Tecno, Infinix and Itel, and NetEase, one of China’s biggest internet companies.
You will have the benefits of working in a startup environment as part of an international team with the opportunity to make a big impact, while being supported by the resources and network of our established parent companies.
1. Optimize the organizational structure of the department.
2. Develop and optimize the SOP of the customer service department. Implement Plus 1 Customer Service Delivery in Contact Center
3. Responsible for the performance evaluation, the formulation of reward and punishment system and the implementation of the company's assessment indicators.
4. Daily management of personnel, training, recruitment, etc. Responsible for the daily performance improvement of CSRs
5. Report on daily customer interactions across all channels and CSRs’ performance as well as all KPIs.
6. Ensure that Call Center facilities, equipment and environment are maintained at the highest possible standard
7. Support IT and other Units on deployment and enhancements of key Contact Center platforms (IVR, CRM, Knowledge management, etc.)
8. Deploy strategy to deliver Answered and Service Levels across all channels (Inbound, Social Media, Chats, etc.)
Send your CV through this email: [email removed]
Transsnet Financial Transsnet Financial is launching game-changing fintech apps in the Tanzanian market to help people transact, save and borrow money
Learn about new items, custom picked just for you.
Notification for member sales, events and promotions.