Reports to: Regional Coordinator
Supervisory role: Council Data Entrants
Location: APHFTA Regional officers (Morogoro, Iringa, and Tabora)
• First degree in Statistics, Social sciences, Public health, health system or Human Resource or its equivalent,
• Possession of Professional training in M&E with at least three (3) years of relevant work experience.
• Must have hands on experience in statistical analysis packages - STATA; SPSS, Epi info etc. with excellent quantitative and qualitative methodologies.
• Should have experience in data management preferably in the Health Systems, Human resource data or Disease specific related programs.
• Familiarity with Government of Tanzania M&E frameworks and systems within the health sector, Donor’s M&E frameworks such as the USAID, will be an added advantage
Deadline & Mode of Submission:
The Expression of Interest must be in English and should be submitted electronically and addressed to:
Chief Executive Officer,
Association of Private Health Facilities in Tanzania (APHFTA),
P. O. BOX 13234, DA ES SALAAM, TANZANIA
E-mail [email removed]
The closing date is 5th June 2020 at 18:00 EAT.. In case of late submission, the application will not be considered for evaluation.
The Regional Data Manager will be responsible for management of SAFE VMMC Project related data at the facility level within the allocated region/s; This involves data collection, compilation, analysis, validation throughout the project implementation as per of the MEAL framework.
Learn about new items, custom picked just for you.