ROLE | WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING?
The role of the Consultant is focused but not limited to driving sales within the small to medium sized enterprise segment and supporting our merchants to get the most value out of our product.
The Business Solutions Consultant is expected to individually prospect super targeted leads based around specific criteria that have been identified as ideal customers. From there, the candidate will manage their day around building strong and meaningful relationships while prospecting and demonstrating our offering to interested businesses and going the extra mile in supporting existing businesses.
Key duties in this role:
• Identify potential leads from various sources (online, offline, introductions) and qualify them based on given criteria.
• Work directly with customers face to face and via telephone, and other channels to describe products and/or services in order to persuade
potential and current customers to purchase new products and/or services.
• Educate customers on product offerings and services and offer proactive support to improve their experience and build value for our customers.
• Identify customer issues and provides appropriate solutions and support.
• Continued product education for customers and their staff to better service their needs.
• Maintain accurate daily record of sales in sales tracker and feed information and learnings back into the team
IDEAL CANDIDATE | WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
If you are an individual who has at least 12 months of commercial sales experience, is independent and self driven, enjoys working with a diverse customer set, is able to be flexible in the work space and adapt to changes, has a willingnesss to go beyond the call of duty from time to time and has the ability to collaborate and work outside of your key responsibilities – we are looking for you!
Key requirements to perform responsibilities:
• Eager to continue your sales career in a high growth company.
• Ability to self-motivate, be target driven and able to manage your time effectively.
• Life long learner, loves a challenge, is a true problem-solver.
• Excellent communication skills - both written, verbal and on the phone.
• Ability to take initiative and proactively seek out the resources needed to solve the problem at hand.
• Ability to drive your own boat: the ability to fearlessly use the resources at your fingertips to resolve technical challenges especially when you don't know the answer.
• Speak and write English and Kiswahili.
• Tech-Savvy and you’re a geek at heart
• Good knowledge of the SME industry
• Knowledge of the Point of Sale space
• Experience in Small Business / B2B sales
• Being able to speak multiple languages
• Existing networks with local SMEs (Bars, Restaurant, Beauty Salons, Retail stores, etc.)
VALUE PROPOSITION | WHAT WILL YOU BE GETTING?
As part of the the client's team, you will have the opportunity to play a key role in the growth of the mobile Point of Sale opportunity in Africa.
To support this we have built a role-based organisation; where every individual is given the space to focus and develop his or her innate strengths. Everyone here has the opportunity to lead a project and become a specialist, enabling flexibility, collaboration and accountability at all levels.
Work with a vibrant, smart and energetic team who are social and outgoing. Build relationships with exciting start-ups and innovative entrepreneurs. Establish supportive and friendly work relationships.
Make a difference to the local economy by providing businesses with the tools and support to grow their businesses and revenue streams whilst building an eco-system of entrepreneurs and small to medium business owners.
We offer a competitive package and a flexible work environment. In addition to this you will have the opportunity to receive performance based bonuses.
The Consultant will focused in driving sales within the small to medium sized enterprise segmentand supporting our merchants to get the most value
Learn about new items, custom picked just for you.
Notification for member sales, events and promotions.