The Apartments are nice, new and modern, they are located in the heart of masaki peninsula, they have two and three bedroom, large living room, kitchen, dining, water and electricity are available, the compound is big, full fenced, and secured all the times, enough, parking space is available, the apartments are closer to supermarket, schools, nightlife, ocean, and other offices. other facility like gym and swimming pool are available.
8 Designed buildings under one compound: Size of Area is around 8000 SQM It accommodates 8 Villa type structures Each Villa or Building consists an average of 650 SQM, some integrated and some Stand alone. The whole area can accomdate a significant number of vehicles, not less than 50. Can be useful for Embassy, Schools, College, Business centres and more. Peaceful environment, away from the city noise. A security office and guards have been deployed Area is well lit, with Embassies already clos...
Semi developed 4 bedroom house is available for immediate sale, the house is 98% complete include gypsum board, tiles, toilet fittings, doors alumium windows, colour paint wall fense, water , electricity, gate fens, ac outlet, hot and cold water configuration, remaining 2% is ac machine, landscaping
Pure Adaptive Noise Cancelling (Pure ANC) actively blocks external noise Real-time audio calibration ensures a premium listening experience Up to 22 hours of battery life enables full-featured, all-day wireless playback Take calls, control music and activate Siri with multifunction on-ear controls
Buy and Sell on Tanzania's safest online marketplace. Find what you need. Sell what you don't.