The Mzumbe University Dar es Salaam Campus College (MUDCC) is located at Upanga area, Plot No. 941/2 Olympio Street. The Campus was established in achieving its strategic goal. Activities performed by this campus are based on the need of the university to become a leading institution in Africa for demand driven knowledge generation, application, preservation and dissemination for socio-economic development by 2025. Also, the College provides and facilitates postgraduate programs in the Masters.
The Mission of the University is to provide opportunities for acquisition, development, preservation and dissemination of knowledge and skills through training, research, technical and/or professional services.
The building of a cohesive and binding organizational culture is a fundamental pre-requisite for the sustainable development of the University. The following are the core values which guides Mzumbe University’s organizational culture.
• Transparency: Being transparent in all our work and dealings and stands ready for public scrutiny.
• Accountability: Being accountable to our stakeholders and to the community for the mandate and responsibilities bestowed upon us.
• Creativity and Innovativeness: Always curious and striving to reach out and embrace new technologies and innovative methods of doing our work and contributing to socio-economic development.
• Integrity: Being exemplary in our behavior and acting with honesty and impartiality in all our transactions.
• Team work: Working at all times as a team.
• Diligence: Being meticulous and through in whatever we do.
• Respect for others: We always respect personal opinion academic freedom.
• Responsive to society needs: We strive to continuously respond to current and future needs of the society.
Learn about new items, custom picked just for you.