Isidora & Company Advocates is a corporate, commercial and financial law firm offering valuable assistance in Tanzania’s business legal and regulatory environment to cater to the needs and expectations of our clients. The team of lawyers and advocates at Isidora & Company Advocates works with clients to help them achieve their goals and guide them through exciting as well as difficult times.
We have experience handling everything from straight-forward to complex legal and regulatory issues, across a broad spectrum of industry sectors. Our strong affiliations with other premier law firms based in Continental Europe, the UK, the Americas, Australasia, and the Middle East allow us to facilitate international business transactions and to react quickly to serve our clients’ best interests wherever they do business.
Isidora & Company Advocates, as well, has many diverse connections with Government ministries, agencies and public bodies. This allows us to stay up-to-date with legal and regulatory developments and changes that are likely to impact on clients’ businesses, projects or investment activities.
Main Categories of work:
• Commercial Agreements
• Banking, Finance, Securitization & Corporate Recoveries
• Pensions & Complex Investment Vehicles
• Competition Law & Public Procurement
• Information Technology
• Projects & Infrastructure
• Corporate Finance & Transactions
• Public Law Issues & Regulation
• Litigation & Dispute Resolution
• Intellectual Property: Trade and Service Marks, Patents & Copyright
• Commercial Real Estate & Tourism
• Expatriate Assignments, Labour & Employment Law Issues
• Outsourcing Contracts & Negotiation
• Tax Advisory & Controversy Support
Learn about new items, custom picked just for you.
Notification for member sales, events and promotions.