Our offer includes:
- Networking services that provide easy access to agri-business contacts and resources.
- Business brokering to connect agri-businesses on a local, regional and international scale.
- Facilitated innovation communities that create new solutions for existing problems together with relevant stakeholder groups.
- A platform for debate and learning to discuss, share, and find out about the latest innovations in agriculture and food security.
Why join our network?
- Meet and join the over 570 professionals that have already subscribed to our vibrant online platform and share your questions and offers for farmer produce.
- Become a member of one of our active communities and jointly innovate and advocate in areas such as Access to Land, Access to Finance, Availability of Inputs, Youth in Agriculture, Market Access and Entrepreneurial mind-set of farmers.
- Stay up-to-date on agri-business developments, relevant tenders and calls, and register to participate in cutting-edge knowledge events.
- Get support from our dedicated independent coordination team, backed by a wide array of members that share human and financial resources.
SNV Arusha office
Off Philips-Impala Road, Behind La Bella Luna Hotel