A. Key qualification for the Shift In-charge:
1. Holder of Undergraduate Degree in any profession.
2. Must be Computer literate (at least Advance Certificate in Computer Applications);
3. Must be fluent in both written and spoken Kiswahili and
4. Must be Tanzanian Citizen
5. Between 35 and 40 Years of Age (provide birth certificate)
B: Duties and Responsibilities of Shift In-charge.
The shift ln-charge who reports to the Regional Manager will be responsible for:
1. Enforcing 'Road Traffic Axle Load Control by the use of we bridge scale devices;
2. Supervising shift activities that among others including: Weighing motor vehicles Gross Vehicle Weight (GVW)
3.500kg plying on our public Roads;
Imposing road damage fees on the spot for overloaded vehicles;
Measuring physical dimensions of motor vehicle any load being carried on the motor vehicle for providing advice to transporter in case of non compliance with vehicle dimension limit;
Recording all necessary particulars regarding the motor vehicle being weighed;
Observing good customer care, dignity and integrity;
Reporting all matters 0;-) Axle Load Control to the Regional
Performing other duties as may be assigned from time to time by the Regional Manager;
All the interested and qualified Tanzanian citizens are invited to submit their applications in writing enclosing detailed and up dated Curriculum Vitae (CV) and certified copies of relevant education and professional certificates, together with names of two referees and their contact addresses, telephone number (s) and e-mail addresses, so as to reach the addressee mentioned below not later than 19th June, 2018: time 1000 hrs.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
A client seeking a qualified candidates for the position of a WEIGH BRIDGE SHIFT IN CHARGE
Learn about new items, custom picked just for you.
Notification for member sales, events and promotions.