Work Station: Arusha City.
Reporting Line: Human Resources Manager.
Maintains safe and secure environment for customers and employees by patrolling and monitoring premises and personnel.
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Secures premises and personnel by patrolling property; monitoring surveillance equipment; inspecting buildings, equipment, and access points; permitting entry.
· Obtains help by sounding alarms.
· Prevents losses and damage by reporting irregularities; informing violators of policy and procedures; restraining trespassers.
· Completes reports by recording observations, information, occurrences, and surveillance activities; interviewing witnesses; obtaining signatures.
· Maintains environment by monitoring and setting building and equipment controls.
· Maintains organization's stability and reputation by complying with legal requirements.
· Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Required Skills and Qualifications:
· Surveillance Skills,
· Ability to deal with Uncertainty,
· Judgment skills,
· Emotional Control,
· Safety Management,
· Reporting Skills,
Eligible Candidate should also posses at least Diploma/Degree in Security related field from a reputable Collage/University with at least 4 years experience in working with complex/manufacturing industries as security personnel.
Ability to work with Surveillance Camera- CCTV is a MUST.
This positions calls for an attractive monthly salary package and benefits based on candidates experience,performance and qualifications.
Hiring a Security Officer who will maintain safe and secure environment for customers and employees by patrolling and monitoring premises and personnel.
Learn about new items, custom picked just for you.
Notification for member sales, events and promotions.