Reports to: Project Accountant
Department: Finance and Administration
Supervisory role: None
Location: APHFTA Regional officers (Morogoro, Iringa, and Tabora)
• Bachelors Degree in accounting or financing, or any other relevant field;
• At least 2 years experience as accountant, experience in financial and accounting and administration, preferably with international development project;
• Good knowledge of administrative and accounting regulation and procedures of the Government
• Proven track record in project management such as in meeting deadlines, timely submission of acceptable deliverables, etc.;
• Excellent English communication skills, both written and verbal;
• Knowledge of the Quick books or any systems similar;
• With satisfactory skills on the use of office software packages such as MS Word, Excel,
Accounting software and Power Point; and
• Good interpersonal skills.
Deadline & Mode of Submission:
The Expression of Interest must be in English and should be submitted electronically and addressed to:
Chief Executive Officer,
Association of Private Health Facilities in Tanzania (APHFTA),
P. O. BOX 13234, DA ES SALAAM, TANZANIA
E-mail [email removed]
The closing date is 5th June 2020 at 18:00 EAT.. In case of late submission, the application will not be considered for evaluation.
The Project Accountant cum Administrative Officer shall be responsible for (i) the accurate and appropriate recording of disbursements of Project funds; maintaining the set of books required according to APHFTA, USAID and the Government accounting procedures, classifying and summarizing financial transactions of the project and the generation of required financial reports.
Learn about new items, custom picked just for you.