• Key Responsibilities
Implementing Human Resources and Administrative policies for KADCO,
Handling staff welfare issues including grievances, leave, relocations and terminal benefits,
Handling company protocol matters as needs arise,
Maintaining staff data base and personnel records,
Provide basic counselling to staff that has performance related obstacles;
Provide relevant information and assistance to staff on human resources and work related issues as documented in the HR policies;
Degree in Human Resources Management, Industrial Relations, Organizational Psychology or related field
Three (3) years of relevant experience in Human Resources Management from a reputable organization
The successful candidate may expect attractive and competitive remuneration and benefits packages consistent with KADCO Scheme of Service.
• Applicants must attach an updated Curriculum Vitae (CV) bearing reliable contacts i.e. postal address, e-mail address, reliable mobile phone numbers, certified copies of academic/Professional Certificates and birth certificate.
• All applicants must be citizens of Tanzania and should not be above 45 years of age
• Application letter and the envelope should bear the Ref. No. of the post applied. Application without Ref. No. Shall not be considered
• Testimonials, partial transcripts and results slip will not be accepted.
• Certificates from foreign universities/examination bodies should be verified by The Tanzania Commission for Universities (TCU) and National Examination Council of Tanzania (NECTA)
• Applicants should indicate three reputable referees with their reliable contacts.
• Application letters should be written in English.
• Presenting of forged academic certificates and other incorrect information in CV shall amount legal actions
• Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
• Applicants currently employed in the Public Service should route their application letters through their respective employers.
• Deadline for application is 25th May 2018
A client seeking a qualified candidate for the position of an Human Resources & Administrative Officer
Learn about new items, custom picked just for you.
Notification for member sales, events and promotions.