This position calls for a young, competent and qualified person of high integrity. The Filing Clerk will report to Chief Finance and Administration Officer through Human Resources and Administration Officer.
Qualifications and Experience
Candidates applying for this post should have the following minimum qualifications:
Holder of Secondary School Education. He/She must have Diploma/ Degree in Records Management from recognized institution. Possession of Diploma or degree in insurance or risk management will be an added advantage.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Sort, organize and maintain office files accurately;
• Open new files and index cards;
• Maintain an up-to-date register of office files;
• File correspondences into appropriate files;
• Check all incoming material and categorize either on the basis of content or alphabetically in files;
• Handle all inquiries related to filing system;
• Remove or discard outdated documents as per the company file maintenance procedures;
• Maintain the record of the documents filed and removed;
• Inspect the filing rooms periodically to ensure records are categorized properly and are being maintained in a good condition;
• Maintain a log of all outgoing files to ensure documents are returned in time;
• Digitize all necessary documentation and store in electronic systems;
• To perform any other relevant duties as may be assigned to him by seniors
Competitive salary packages will be offered to the right candidate.
A client seeks to hire a qualified candidate for the position of a Filing Clerk
Learn about new items, custom picked just for you.
Notification for member sales, events and promotions.