To provide independent, objective assurance and consulting services designed to add value and improve Airline’s operations. This is through helpings the Airline to accomplish its objectives by bringing a systematic, disciplined approach to evaluate and improve the effectiveness of governance, risk management and control processes.
Essential· Bachelor’s degree/ Advanced Diploma in accounting, finance, technology or the equivalent combination ofEducation, training, and work experience.
· One or more relevant professionalcertifications (i.e. CPA, ACCA, CIA, CISA, CFE)
· A minimum of at least 3 years audit experience is required
· Ability to apply audit standards through practical application
· Strong organization and follow up skills including the ability to handle competing priorities and meet all deadlines and commitments
· Possess an appropriate combination of technical expertise in fields such as auditing, finance, technology,operations, or investigations
· Solid understanding and ability to apply risk and control concepts
· Creating, receiving and keeping relevant records in accordance with correct filing rules.
· Disposing of records in accordance with authorized disposition instruments and established procedures.
Applications: Send your CV to;email@example.com
A client seeks to hire a qualified candidate for the position of a SENIOR INTERNAL AUDITOR
Learn about new items, custom picked just for you.
Notification for member sales, events and promotions.