Why CDM Smith?
CDM Smith provides lasting and integrated solutions in water, environment, transportation, energy and facilities to public and private clients worldwide. As a full-service consulting, engineering, construction, and operations firm, we deliver exceptional client service, quality results and enduring value across the entire project life cycle.
To learn more about CDM Smith and our work with International Development please visit us at:
We are now accepting applicants for the position of Finance Manager for a major infrastructure support project in Tanzania.
• Degrees: Master's degree in accounting, finance or economics.
• Post-graduate chartered/professional membership (or equivalent) of a recognized international financial institution, or equivalent.
• Demonstrated experience in financial analysis for at least 3 large scale projects or organizations of a similar nature and complexity during the last 10 years.
• Proven ability to provide sound financial analysis and review financial data.
• Previous experience analyzing and reporting variances for project financial performance.
• Strong computer skills and ability to utilize word-processing and database applications including QuickBooks, MS Office, Familiar with utilizing advanced computerized financial applications.
• Excellent knowledge of and be fully familiar with the relevant norms, standards and procedures, as well as local legislation, circumstances and practices.
• Strong communication, prioritization, and organizational skills.
• Strong presentation skills (document-based and verbal).
• Ability to work with others in a positive and collaborative manner.
• Ability to work as part of a high-performing and multi-disciplinary team, often operating under tight deadlines and timetables.
• Fluency in English, Swahili a plus
If you meet all the above requirements, please e-mail your CV, latest salary slip to email@example.com
Learn about new items, custom picked just for you.
Notification for member sales, events and promotions.