Key Responsibilities :
• To make sure all loans approved have credit worthiness and provide the required recommendations
• Assessing, analyzing and interpreting complicated financial information of the customers loan applications.
• Visiting customer where there is a need of confirmation of the information submitted.
• Make sure the Bank credit exposure are within the limit approved.
• Assist credit department in growing quality loan portfolio and reconcile credit files
• Develop and prepare databases and models to support analysis of credit applications.
• Perform any other duties as assigned by the line manager
• Bachelor degree in business related field
• At least 2 years experience in credit analysis
• Ability to quickly grasp and understand banking policies, guidelines (rules), systems
• Must be honest, firm, smart and hard working
Applications Deadline: 20th May 2018
• Only shortlisted Candidates will be contacted.
• Applicants must indicate the position they are applying for.
A client seeking a qualified candidate for the position of a Credit Analyst
Learn about new items, custom picked just for you.
Notification for member sales, events and promotions.