Application Deadline: 30 Nov 2010
Receptionist TUNAJALI Program POSITION DESCRIPTION:
Dar es Salaam, Tanzania
Deloitte East Africa is a cluster of Deloitte offices that has joined together to provide seamless cross-border services to our clients in the region and to pass on the benefits of scale and access to resources that this organization can generate. Our East Africa practice serves multinationals, large national enterprises, small and medium-sized enterprises and the public sector across 3 countries of the region: Kenya, Uganda and Tanzania.
Deloitte Tanzania is looking for a qualified candidate to fill the position of a Receptionist based at the TUNAJALI Dar es salaam office.
FRONT OFFICE MANAGEMENT DUTIES
1. Receive visitors and direct them accordingly.
2. Receive all in-coming calls and make call for staff as may be requested.
3. Record all the outgoing calls and produce charging instruction after the bill is presented.
4. Receive documents, mails coming to the office and distribute them to the addressee
5. Ensure the front office is organized and look neat.
PROVISION OF LOGISTIC SUPPORT
1. Coordinate dispatch of documents / reports to partners / sub grantees, regional and other program stake holders.
2. Make hotel / conference, flight booking for program staff and for office business.
3. Assist in photocopying, organizing and binding of project documents.
4. Maintain confidentiality of the files when receiving and sending documents.
ROUTINE ADMINISTRATIVE SUPPORT
1. Regular check the LUKU balance and ensure replenishment.
2. Receive, store and issue store items for office stationery, kitchen and cleaning materials and ensure these items are readily available.
3. Prepare monthly stationery consumption report and timely inform the administrator on the need for replenish.
4. Supervise office cleaners for effective routine cleaning.
5. Perform any other duties as may be directed by supervisor.
1. Formal education and professional qualifications
a. Certification on Front Office(receptionist) from a reputable training organization
b. Advanced level (Form six) certificate.
2. Other relevant skills
a. Communication skills (oral and written)
b. Good Interpersonal skills
c. Computer user skills
ONLINE APPLICATIONS ONLY
Please go to http://jobs.deloitte.com/tz/dar-es-salaam/administrative-and-support-services/receptionist-tunajali-program-jobs to submit your application.
All applications must be supported with all relevant documents like CVs and certificates. Applications without this will not be considered.