Loans, Advances and Payroll administration
• Timely administration of staff salaries by ensuring that all inputs into payroll are approved on time and forwarded to the Management for authorization and sign off.
• Registering of new staffs to pension funds NSSF/PPF
• Ensure that the Bank’s pension scheme is running in line with the statutory regulations
• Ensure all taxes as per Income law is deducted and deposited with TRA on time and Preparation of mid-year returns (P9 &P10)
• Ensure all instalments in connection with staff advances and loans are recovered as per sanction terms and conditions.
• Prepare staff loan requests in line with Bank policy and forwarded to the HRM for recommendations
• Timely processing of all staff Loans and Advances as per the HR Policy
• Checking tax computation and ensure that the same is as per the various tax laws of the country.
Compensation and Benefits
• Track all HR related payment invoices, provide required supporting documents and ensure that there are no delays in processing them.
• Making sure that all the payment to different club Membership related to HRD are paid on time i.e TIOB, ATE, NBAA etc.
• Timely processing of all Travel expenses related to staff
• Timely submission and payment of airtime to all staff entitled to the same
• Dealing with All medical claims and payment and ensuring that all new members are registered on time as well as the existing ones are removed from the cover on time.
• Prepare regular HR reports.
• Ensure leaving staff follow the handing over system and the necessary documents are filled and any gaps are reported for action.
• Prepare and maintain a database of all staff of the Bank
• Maintain high confidentiality and discretion at all times.
• Providing basic counseling to staff on issues relating to their work situations/financial status.
• Organising and coordinating Higher Education Student Loans Board (HESLB) repayments for new employees with outstanding loans.
• Carry out any other tasks, as requested by the line Manager.
• Bachelor Degree in Accounting, Finance or B.com HRM.
• Good communication and interpersonal skills.
• High-level competency in computer skills (Microsoft Office applications)
Applicant must submit ONLY their cover letter with updated curriculum Vitae(CV) showing three reputable referee and their reliable contacts. Interested candidates should submit their details via APPLY button below not later than 18th January 2017
NEVER PAY TO HAVE YOUR CV / APPLICATION PUSHED FORWARD. Any job vacancy requesting payment for any reason is a scam. If you are requested to make a payment for any reason, please report the abuse or call +255 768 982 800.