Submitting a listing to ZoomTanzania.com is easy.
- Navigate to the page where you want your listing to appear.
- Click the blue “Post a ….” box at the top of the page.
- Complete the simple form, have your pictures, fliers, logo etc. ready for upload.
- Once you submit your listing, you will receive an email with links to Edit or Delete your listing. SAVE THIS EMAIL. You can use these links to update your listing or delete it if it is no longer valid.
The image below shows the “Restaurants Category Page”. If you click the blue box and complete the form, your listing will later appear on the “Restaurants Category Page”.
Please allow up to 1 business day for us to review your listing and approve it for going live on the website.
To learn which listings are Free and which have a fee, visit > ZoomTanzania Listing Types
For Businesses that Already Have an Account with ZoomTanzania.com
If your business is already listed on ZoomTanzania.com, then your business already has a business account. Scroll to the bottom of any page on the website and click on “My Account”.
- Login using the username or password for that account. If you do not remember your username or password, request a reminder email at
- After logging in, click on Add a Listing, or Post an Event, or Post an Employment Opportunity, etc… at the top of the page.
- Select the Section, Subsection and Category where you want your listing to appear using the dropdown menus, and then click “Next”.
- Complete the simple form, and then click “Submit”.
- Remember, logging in also allows you to
Edit or Delete your listing when it's no longer valid.
It takes only a few minutes to post a listing.